Monday, May 28, 2012

Yellow Cosmic Sun/ Yellow Self-Existing Human - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 27





TIME = ART






Aztec Sun Stone Calendar





AHAU


Dreamspell:  Yellow Cosmic Sun  (13 Ahau), Kin 260



I endure in order to enlighten
Transcending life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Final day of the 260-day galactic spin.  Take magic flight.  Complete the 35th spin since the beginning of the Dreamspell.*


www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

_______________________________________



EB

Long Count:  Yellow Self-Existing Human  (4 Eb), Kin 212



I define in order to influence
Measuring wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of elegance.


"My role is to accomplish the actions of the Buddha..." Albert Einstein (Kin 260) said that Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion of the future:  "It transcends a personal god, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural and spiritual; and it is based on a religious sense, aspiring from the experience of all things natural and spiritual as a meaningful unity."*



www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment