Saturday, May 26, 2012

White Spectral Mirror/ White Lunar Dog - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 25






TIME = ART





Hunab Ku, Galactic Butterfly




ETZNAB

Dreamspell:  White Spectral Mirror  (11 Etznab), Kin 258 



I dissolve in order to reflect
Releasing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Magic Turtle Day.  Good day to dissolve in endless meditation.  Futhark rune is Nauthiz, the testing that ripens the initiation.  The real test of cosmic consciousness is to dissolve the ego in endless meditation - this is the essence of cosmic initiation.*




__________________________________________


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




Persistence, by Salvador Dali



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




OC

Long Count:  White Lunar Dog  (2 Oc), Kin 210



I polarize in order to live
Stabilizing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Dog corresponds to love and heart.  The Buddhist transcendental wisdom Heart Sutra: Om Gate Gate Paragate, Parasamgate Bodhi Svaha ("Gone, gone, gone beyond, totally beyond, all hail the enlightened one").*


______________________________________



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment