Sunday, May 6, 2012

White Self-Existing Mirror/ White Galactic Dog - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 5




TIME = ART






Homer, The Magnificent





ETZNAB


Dreamspell:  White Self-Existing Mirror  (4 Etznab), Kin 238


I define in order to reflect
Measuring order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of timelessness.


Mirror corresponds with reflection and meditation.  "A loving person lives in a loving world.  A hostile person lives in a hostile world.  Everyone you meet is your mirror."  (Ken Keyes).  Skywalker corresponds to S/P Mars.  Verse 113 of the Telektonon prophecy reads:  "But especially would I have you look at Mars and consider again the disposition of the thirteen sacred signs placed around the edge of my stone..."*


www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

_________________________________



OC



Long Count:  White Galactic Dog  (8 Oc), Kin 190



I harmonize in order to live
Modeling loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of timelessness.

190 is a triangular number, or the number of dots in an equilateral triangle uniformly filled with dots.  Try placing 19 dots at base, then continue up 18, 17, etc., until you reach one dot at the top.  The total will equal 190 dots.*



___________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment