Friday, May 18, 2012

White Electric Dog/ White Resonant Wind - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 17





TIME = ART






Homer, The Magnificent





OC

Dreamspell:  White Electric Dog  (3 Oc), Kin 250



I activate in order to love
Bonding loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of timelessness
I am a polar kin
I establish the white galactic spectrum.


Begin 65-day White Galactic Spectrum, Season of Love.  "Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold."  (Zelda Fitzgerald).  How can we activate our love and extend our compassion in each circumstance presented to us?  Untying the six knots meditation.  Cube Journey day 11:  Monkey Magic power.*


www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moons.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

____________________________________




IK

Long Count:  White Resonant Wind  (7 Ik), Kin 202



I channel in order to communicate
Inspiring breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of timelessness.


Wind signifies breath and spirit.  "Inhaling, I take the world within me; exhaling, I give myself to the world, emptied, I experience abundance; formless, I fulfill form."  (Lama Govinda).*



____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment