Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday, May 8, 2012 Yellow Rhythmic Sun/ Yellow Planetary Human - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 7



TIME = ART





Aztec Sunstone Calendar





Dreamspell:  Yellow Rhythmic Sun  (6 Ahau), Kin 240



I organize in order to enlighten
Balancing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Begin 16-day Spectral Moon Warrior's Cube Journey: day 1 - Dragon Memory power.  Excarnation date of Madame Blavatsky celebrated by Theosophists.  "Nothing can make me falter on the path, once I have started on a journey."  (HPB)*


www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

_______________________________




EB



Long Count:  Yellow Planetary Human  (10 Eb), Kin 192

I perfect in order to influence
Producing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of universal fire
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

In the midst of a planetary crisis, catalyze the evolutionary cycle of the Planetary human in cosmic harmony.*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.mayanmajix.com
www.shiftoftheages.com

__________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment