Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Red Magnetic Dragon/ Red Overtone Skywalker - Spectral Serpent MooAttracting beingn of Liberation, Day 28





TIME = ART





,

Teotihuacan Mural, Mexico




IMIX

Dreamspell:  Red Magnetic Dragon  (1 Imix), Kin 1



I unify in order to nurture
Attracting being
I seal the input of birth
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Begin Dragon Wavespell (1) of Memory/Being; Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  Begin the 36th spin since the beginning of the Dreamspell; also begin the eighth 520-day Wisdom Cycle, Galactic Wisdom of Integrity.  To learn more about the Wisdom Cycles, see Book of the Avatar, Cosmic History Chronicles, Vol. II.  Anniversary of Baha'u'llah's ascension.  On the 207th day of Spin 36, the 13 baktun cycle closes. The Alpha and the Omega.*


www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_____________________________________



BEN

 

Long Count:  Red Overtone Skywalker  (5 Ben), Kin 213



I empower in order to explore
Commanding wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of birth.


Skywalker corresponds to Mars.  "The Martians were there - in the canal - reflected in the water - The Martians stared back up at them for a long, long silent time from the rippling water..." (Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles).*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment