Sunday, May 27, 2012

Blue Crystal Storm/ Blue Electric Monkey - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 26







TIME = ART




Chac, The Rain God





CAUAC

Dreamspell:  Blue Crystal Storm  (12 Cauac), Kin 259



I dedicate in order to catalyze
Universalizing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of magic.


Call a Crystal Round Table in your community to explore ways of cooperating to implement new, non-polluting energy systems to clear the Earth.*

www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com


__________________________________________



CHUEN

Long Count:  Blue Electric Monkey  (3 Chuen), Kin 211



I activate in order to play
Bonding illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of vision
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


3 Monkey is the first of the four sacred signs of the western edge of the sarcophagus lid of Pacal Votan.  Galactic signature of French philosopher Henry Corbin: "Prayer is the highest for, the supreme act of the Creative Imagination." Galactic signature of Paul McCartney and psi chrono, Planetary Wizard, is the galactic signature of John Lennon.*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

______________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment