Tuesday, February 7, 2012

White Resonant Dog/ White Spectral Wind - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 1



TIME = ART




Homer, The Great
___________________________


OC


Dreamspell:  White Resonant Dog  (7 Oc), Kin 150


I channel in order to love
Inspiring loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Full Moon. This is the eighth moon of 13, the Moon of Integrity with the totem animal hawk.  Polynesians consider the hawk a prophetic bird with healing powers. 8:13 is a Fibonacci sequence: the galactic (8) takes the overtone (5) and becomes the cosmic (13).*



______________________________



IK

Long Count:  White Spectral Wind  (11 Ik), Kin 102


I dissolve in order to communicate
Releasing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Wind communicates spirit.  What exactly is communication?  Consider that most human communications revolve around seeking agreement, confirmation of assurance.  This is the basic essence of earthly conversation.*



_______________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon.












































































No comments:

Post a Comment