Thursday, February 23, 2012

White Planetay World-Bridger/ White Magnetic Mirror - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 17




TIME = ART





Codex Egerton
_______________



IMIX


Dreamspell:White Planetary World-Bridger (10 Cimi), Kin 166


I perfect in order to equalize
Producing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of timelessness.

Manifest equality. Remember Mars. Galactic signature of John F. Kennedy.  Also galactic signature of Phil Lesh, Janis Joplin, Dr. Dre, and artist Paul Cezanne.  Cube Journey day 11: Monkey Magic power.


__________________________________



ETZNAB


Long Count:  White Magnetic Mirror  (1 Etznab), Kin 118


I unify in order to reflect
Attracting order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Begin Mirror Wavespell (10) of Endlessness/ Meditation.  "Nature is an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every day of our life, if we only will tune in." George Washington Carver*


____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment