Saturday, February 4, 2012

Blue Self-Existing Hand/ Blue Galactic Storm - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 26




TIME = ART



Maya Textile, Santa Catarina Palopo
__________________________



MANIK



Dreamspell:  Blue Self-Existing Hand  (4 Manik), Kin 147


I define in order to know
Measuring healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Hand corresponds with Planet Earth.  Only 3% of the water on Earth is fresh; the remaining 97% is salt water.  Two-thirds of that 3% is frozen in ice sheets and glaciers, which means that less than 1% of the Earth's water is fresh water found in lakes, rivers and underground sources, i.e. potable.*


___________________________________



CAUAC


Long Count:  Blue Galactic Storm  (8 Cauac), Kin 99


I harmonize in order to catalyze
Modeling energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of abundance.


In Islamic tradition there are 99 names of God.  The 99th name is As-Subur, which means The Timeless, the Patient.  9 x 11.  "He rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the 99 which went not astray."  Matthew, 18:13.*



_______________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment