Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blue Electric Storm/ Blue Magnetic Monkey - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 10




TIME = ART





Chac, The Rain God
____________________



CAUAC



Dreamspell:  Blue Electric Storm (3 Cauac), Kin 159


I activate in order to catalyze
Bonding energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of abundance.

Solar birth date of Charles Taze Russell (1852), the American preacher and founder of Jehovah's Witness.  Jehovah's Witnesses believe that we are living in the end times.  Galactic signature of Wilma Mankiller of the Cherokee nation:  "In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people."  Cube Journey day 4: Seed Flowering power.*

www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

__________________________________



CHUEN


Long Count:  Blue Resonant Monkey  (7 Chuen), Kin 111


I channel in order to play
Inspiring illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Monkey corresponds to planet Venus.  Venus has no measurable magnetic field and no known natural satellites.  It is a rocky planet and does not appear to have jungles or water.  Its atmosphere is primarily composed of carbon dioxide.  American astronomer Carl Sagan suggested that Venus suffered from a catastrophic greenhouse effect.  Solar birthday of artist Marcel Duchamp: "I have forced myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own taste."*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment