Friday, January 20, 2012

Thursday, January 19, 2012 Blue Magnetic Monkey/ Blue Overtone Night - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 10



TIME = ART




DNA Double Helix
______________________




CHUEN


Dreamspell:  Blue Magnetic Monkey  (1 Chuen), Kin 131


I unify in order to play
Attracting illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Solar birthday of Edgar Allan Poe.  New Horizons spacecraft launched (2006) and scheduled to travel three billion miles over 9 years to study Pluto's atmosphere and surface.  Cube Journey day 4: Seed flowering power.*


__________________________________________




Long Count:  Blue Overtone Night  (5 Akbal), Kin 83


I empower in order to dream
Commanding intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of magic.

A day to dream and command abundance.  The Night corresponds to the archetype of the Dreamer.  Consider that there is another life "over there" that you live when you "sleep here." (Ophiel)*


_____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment