Sunday, January 29, 2012

Red Spectral Dragon/ Red Lunar Skywalker - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 20




TIME = ART




Pre-Columbian Pieces Taken to Spain
_____________________________



IMIX


Dreamspell:  Red Spectral Dragon  (11 Imix), Kin 141


I dissolve in order to nurture
Releasing being I seal the input of birth
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Dragon corresponds to the primal being that nurtures all.  "I am Ma of Ka-Mo.  I am the mother of the dragons.  Know me and you shall know the matrix."   (J. Arguelles/ The Arcturus Probe).  Solar birthday of Oprah Winfrey (1954) and U.S writer, philosopher and free thinker, Thomas Paine: "Man must go back to nature for information." Cube Journey day 14: Wizard Timelessness power.*



_________________________________



BEN


Long Count: Red Lunar Skywalker   (2 Ben), Kin 93


I polarize in order to explore
Stabilizing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of life force
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Galactic signature of beat poet Jack Kerouac:  "Roaring dreams take place in a perfectly silent mind.  Now that we know this, throw the raft away." (Verse 28, Scripture of the Golden Eternity).*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

___________________________________



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment