Thursday, January 5, 2012

Red Cosmic Earth/ Red Self-Existing Moon - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 24




TIME = ART




Sarcophagus Lid, Tomb of Pacal Votan, Palenque
____________________________



CABAN


Dreamspell: Red Cosmic Earth  (13 Caban), Kin 117


I endure in order to evolve
Transcending synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of birth.


117 = 9 x 13. Cosmic Earth signifies the mathematical code of the prophetic sign of the prophecy of Pacal Votan.  Long Count date 9.13.0.0.0. Last day of the Serpent Wavespell. Earth corresponds to S/P Uranus.*



____________________________________




Long Count: Red Self-Existing Moon (4 Muluc), Kin 69


I define in order to purify
Measuring flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of life force
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

The Moon corresponds to the archetype of the Healer.  Its antipode is the Storm with the archetype of the World-Changer.  Antipodes oppose and challenge each other in order to strengthen memory.  What is your antipode?  Galactic signature of author J.K. Rowling. *


____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment