Saturday, January 7, 2012

Blue Lunar Storm/ Blue Rhythmic Monkey - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 26





TIME = ART




Chac, The Rain God
_______________________



CAUAC



Dreamspell:  Blue Lunar Storm  (2 Cauac), Kin 119


I polarize in order to catalyze
Stabilizing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of magic.

Sign of self-generation.  Today is a day to stabilize energy.  Only when the light appears to we realize that we have been living in a world of shadows.*


www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

_____________________________________





Long Count: Blue Rhythmic Monkey  (6 Chuen), Kin 71


I organize in order to play
Balancing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Monkey corresponds to the planet Venus:  "Venus favors the bold." (Ovid)*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_______________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment