Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Blue Cosmic Night/ Blue Self-Existing Eagle - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 22




TIME = ART





Aztec Figurine
____________________




AKBAL


Dreamspell: Blue Cosmic Night  (13 Akbal), Kin 143


I endure in order to dream
Transcending intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.


Today begins Heptad 28.  Today concludes the Monkey wavespell of Magic.  Take magic flight.  Galactic signature of Michael Jackson.  Cube Journey day 16: Warrior Intelligence power.*


www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com


____________________________________



MEN


Long Count:  Blue Self-Existing Eagle  (4 Men), Kin 95


I define in order to create
Measuring mind
I seal the output of vision
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of magic
I am a polar kin
I convert the blue galactic spectrum.

Galactic signature of Elvis Presley - birth of rock and roll.  As tone 4, Elvis defined his creation as the new art form of rock and roll.  As a visionary Eagle, Elvis holds the solar-prophetic seal of Jupiter, which he exemplified by expanding the world vision into a new era of electronic culture.*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment