Monday, November 21, 2011

Yellow Resonant Human/ Yellow Spectral Seed - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 7




TIME = ART



Hunab K'u, One Maker of Movement & Measure
_____________________________



EB


Dreamspell:  Yellow Resonant Human  (7 Eb), Kin 72


I channel in order to influence
Inspiring wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Begin 16-day Overtone Moon Warrior's Cube Journey: Dragon Memory power.  Today is Silio, also referred to as the day of the Cube.  Consider that all geometric forms are derived from the fourth-dimensional radial matrix.  All fourth-dimensional functions are radial in nature and imply a principle of center from which the structure is projected.*

www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

_______________________________________



KAN



Long Count:  Yellow Spectral Seed  (11 Kan), Kin 24


I dissolve in order to target
Releasing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Number 24 is sacred in Jainism, considered the world's oldest religion.  Jainism was made into a religion by a man named Vardhamana (Mahavara) or "great hero".  Jains consider Mahavara to have been the last in a line of 24 divinely wise beings known as the tirthankaras.*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

__________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment