Thursday, November 17, 2011

Yellow Electric Star/ Yellow Resonant Sun - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 3





TIME = ART



Aztec Sunstone Closeup
_____________________



LAMAT



Dreamspell:  Yellow Electric Star  (3 Lamat), Kin 68


I activate in order to beautify
Bonding art
I seal the store of elegance
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of free will.


Leonids Meteor Shower.  Produces an average of 40 meteors per hour at their peak.  The shower itself has a cyclic peak year every 33 years where hundreds of meteors can be seen each hour.  The last of these occurred in 2001.  The shower usually peaks on Overtone 3 & 4 (Gregorian November 17 & 18).*


_____________________________________





Long Count:  Yellow Resonant Sun  (7 Ahau), Kin 20

I channel in order to enlighten
Inspiring life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of free will
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

20 is the number of totality.  Galactic signature of Kurt Godel, prominent American mathematician, and Ann Wigmore, American holistic health pioneer who promoted wheat grass juice, living foods and helped found the Hippocrates Health centers.  Also galactic signature of Ringo Starr.*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.






No comments:

Post a Comment