Sunday, November 13, 2011

Yellow Crystal Seed/ Yellow Electric Warrior - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 27




TIME = ART





Bonampak Mural, Chiapas, Mexico
_____________________________


KAN


Dreamspell:  Yellow Crystal Seed  (12 Kan), Kin 64

I dedicate in order to target
Universalizing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

A total solar eclipse will occur on this date in 2012 (Kin 169, 13 Moon).  The last total solar eclipse occurred on July 11, 2010, Kin 94.  Solar birthday of St. Augustine.*


________________________________________



CIB


Long Count:  Yellow Electric Warrior  (3 Cib), Kin 16

I activate in order to question
Bonding fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of universal fire.


Warrior corresponds to archetype of Pathfinder with the qualities of fearless intelligence.  "Sitting and concentrating the mind on a single object, controlling the thoughts and the activities of the senses, let the yogi practice meditation for self-purification." (Bhagavad Gita)*


____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment