Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blue Planetary Eagle/ Blue Magnetic Hand - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 10





TIME = ART




Madrid Codex
____________________




MEN



Dreamspell:  Blue Planetary Eagle (10 Men), Kin 75


I perfect in order to create
Producing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a polar kin
I extend the blue galactic spectrum.


Thanksgiving Day.  What is the Native American opinion of Thanksgiving?   In 1970 American Indians deemed this day "The Day of National Mourning."  They believed that people needed to be educated about what actually happened when the pilgrims arrived in North America.  To learn more, read Where White Men Fear to Tread (1995), by Russel Means.  Chapter 17 is entitled Mayflower II.  Cube Journey day 4: Seed Flowering power.*

www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com


______________________________________



MANIK


Long Count:  Blue Magnetic Hand  (1 Manik), Kin 27

I unify in order to know
Attracting healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Hand corresponds to G/K Earth.  What is happening on Earth right now? 27 (3 x 3 x 3) is also known as the heart of nine and is a principle factor of most recombinant number sequences.*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment