Sunday, August 21, 2011

Yellow Rhythmic Sun/ Yellow Planetary Human - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 27



TIME = ART



Aztec Sun Stone
______________________________




AHAU

Dreamspell:  Yellow Rhythmic Sun (6 Ahau), Kin 240

I organize in order to enlighten
Balancing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

On this day in 2017 the next solar eclipse will appear, visible from North America.  Galactic signature of Sir Thomas More (Utopia) and Buckminster Fuller: "How can we convince those in power the world around that we can live handsomely as supplied only by our daily income of cosmic energy?"*


_____________________________________



EB
Long Count: Yellow Planetary Human (10 Eb), Kin 193

I perfect in order to influence
Producing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of universal fire
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Human corresponds with Earth.  Everything that manifests in the physical begins to manifest first in the etheric.  Just as we are building our etheric light body, the same thing is happening with planet Earth.   The Earth's etheric body has moved into the fourth dimension, but the physical planet is still steeped and mired in the third-dimensional experience.  Galactic signature of Mahatma Gandhi.*


_______________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment