Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yellow Resonant Star/ Yellow Spectral Sun - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 15


TIME = ART


"IT IS THE POWER OF ENCHANTMENT WHICH MATTERS."

RENE MAGRITTE



Aztec Sun Stone Calendar
_________________________________


LAMAT



Dreamspell: Yellow Resonant Star (7 Lamat), Kin 228

I channel in order to beautify
Inspiring art
I seal the store of elegance
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of universal fire.

Resonant Star is a day to attune to the power of art and beauty.  Star corresponds to Planet Venus and the solar plexus chakra.  Meditate on the beauty and art of Venus in your solar plexus chakra.  Speak art.  66th anniversary of Nagasaki Day.  Peace ceremony. Cube Journey day 9: Moon Purification power.


______________________________________

AHAU

Long Count: Yellow Spectral Sun (11 Ahau), Kin 180

I dissolve in order to enlighten
Releasing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the yellow galactic spectrum.

Chinese astronomers first documented recordings of sunspot cycles; dating back to 170 B.C. Sunspots are dark, irregularly shaped regions that can reach diameters of thousands of miles.  As of February 2011, NASA predicts the next sunspot maximum for the current 11.3-year cycle will be in July 2013.  Galactic signature of Friedrich Nietzsche.*


____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment