Wednesday, August 3, 2011

White Magnetic Wind/ White Overtone Wizard - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 9


TIME = ART


"I MYSELF DO NOTHING.  THE HOLY SPIRIT ACCOMPLISHES ALL THROUGH ME."

WILLIAM BLAKE



Incensario Depicting Chicomecoatl
________________________________


IX

Dreamspell:  White Magnetic Wind (1 Ik), Kin 222

I unify in order to communicate
Attracting breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Magic Turtle Day (tone of the day, and tone of the moon synchronize: White Magnetic Wind in the Magnetic moon).  Begin Wind Wavespell (18) of Spirit.  Tone 1 is the day to set your intention for the next 13 days.  This wavespell is about the conscious communication of spirit: Commit to speak from your heart.  Cube Journey day 3: Night Abundance power.*


_______________________________________



IX
Long Count: White Overtone Wizard (5 Ix), Kin 174

I empower in order to enchant
Commanding receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With hte overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of spirit.

Wizard is the sign of the lost or destroyed planet Maldek, whose mystery holds the key to the lost chord.  Mars is a Opposition - its closest approach to Earth; its face will be fully illuminated by the Sun.  Galactic signature of origin date of Cosmic History Chronicles (3/13/2003).  The purpose of the seven volume Cosmic History Chronicles is to further galactic/cosmic consciousness of the New Time now dawning.*


___________________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment