Monday, August 15, 2011

White Cosmic Wizard/ White Self-Existing World-Bridger - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 21



TIME = ART


"I REALIZED THAT ALL THE REALLY GOOD IDEAS I'D EVER HAD CAME TO ME WHILE I WAS MILKING A COW.  SO I WENT BACK TO IOWA."




Young Corn


GRANT WOOD (1891 - 1942)




Jaina Reclining
________________________________

IX


Dreamspell: White Cosmic Wizard  (13 Ix), Kin 234

I endure in order to enchant
Transcending receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of endlessness.

Solar birthday of Sri Aurobindo (8/14/1872, Kin 199). The supermental descent is now occurring.  Note the 20-day Vinal cycle "Listens in silence.:  The 20-day cycle coordinates the annual year bearer (Wizard).  So every Wizard day a new Vinal will appear.  Cube Journey Day 15: Eagle Vision power.*



___________________________________________

CIMI



Long Count: White Self-Existing World-Bridger (4 Cimi), Kin 186

I define in order to equalize
Measuring opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of spirit.

World-Bridger corresponds with Mars.  " The actual conditions on Mars are such that it would be wrong to deny that it could be inhabited by human species whose intelligence and methods of action could be far superior to our own."  (Camille Flammarion, La Planete Mars)*



____________________________________________



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment