Saturday, August 27, 2011

Thursday, August 25, 2011 Yellow Planetary Seed/ Yellow Magnetic Warrior - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 3




TIME  = ART



Yumil Kaxob - The Maize God
___________________________



KAN


Dreamspell: Yellow Planetary Seed  (10 Kan), Kin 244

I perfect in order to target
Producing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of free will.

Feast of the Green Corn in the Cherokee tradition.  This ceremony is marked with dancing, feasting, fasting and religious observation.  "The secret of our success is that we never, never give up."  (Wilma Mankiller, Cherokee)*


_____________________________________



CIB


Long Count:  Yellow Magnetic Warrior (1 Cib), Kin 196

I unify in order to question
Attracting fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

196 is 28 x 7 or 14 squared.  Express intelligence of purpose.  Warrior corresponds to S/P Saturn.  Any planet is a member of a greater living body of the cosmos which is in its own process of waking itself up.*


________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment