Sunday, August 14, 2011

Red Crystal Skywalker/ Red Electric Serpent - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 20



TIME = ART



"THE ONLY TIME I FEEL ALIVE IS WHEN I'M PAINTING."

The Red Vineyard


VINCENT VAN  (1891 - 1942)



The Serpent Stone
_______________________________

BEN

Dreamspell: Red Crystal Skywalker (12 Ben), Kin 233

I dedicate in order to explore
Universalizing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of life force.

Feast of the Hungry Ghosts/China. Or Chung Yuan.  This predominantly Buddhist festival always occurs on the fifteenth day of the seventh lunar month.  From this day until the end of the month, people who have died unprepared have offerings made to help them in the other world.  Galactic signature of death date of both John F. Kennedy (11-22-63), and Michael Jackson (6-25-09).  Cube Journey day 14: Wizard Timelessness power.*


____________________________________________






CHICCHAN

Long Count:  Red Electric Serpent (3 Chicchan), Kin 185

I activate in order to survive
Bonding instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a polar kin
I establish the red galactic spectrum.

Primordial worlds and knowledge must be brought forward in time so the initiates can conduct the rites of initiation.  This is conducted by the serpents that dwell beneath the pyramids in the subterranean crypts.*


__________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment