Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday, August 22, 2011 - Red Resonant Dragon/ Red Spectral Skywalker - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 28




TIME = ART





Teotihuacan Painting of the god, Tlaloc
______________________________



IMIX




Dreamspell:  Red Resonant Dragon  (7 Imix), Kin 241

I channel in order to nurture
Inspiring being
I seal the input of birth
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of space
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


The 28th day of each moon is the Spirit Tower of the Telektonon.  From here the journey in time begins again.  Neptune, the blue planet, will be at its closest approach to Earth and its face will be fully illuminated by the Sun.  This is the best time to view Neptune.  On every day 28 of the moon we can participate in the global Rainbow Bridge Meditation.*


_______________________________________



IMIX

Long Count: Red Spectral Skywalker  (11 Imix), Kin 193

I dissolve in order to explore
Releasing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Spectral Skywalker liberates memories of Mars.  What happened on the red planet?  What event occurred that spectralized the iron, oxidizing it to rust?  Cube Journey day 10: Dog Heart power.


____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment