Saturday, August 27, 2011

Friday, August 26, 2011 Red Spectral Serpent/ Red Lunar Earth - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 4



TIME = ART




The Serpent Stone
_________________________


CHICCHAN


Dreamspell: Red Spectral Serpent  (11 Chicchan), Kin 245

I dissolve in order to survive
Releasing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the red galactic spectrum.

Serpent corresponds to Maldek, the fifth orbit: "I am Ra.  The peoples of Maldek had a civilization somewhat similar to that of the societal complex known to you as Atlantis in that it gained much technological information and used it without care for the preservation of their sphere, following to a major extent the complex of thought, ideas and actions which you may associate with your so-called negative polarity or the service to self." (Law of One).  Solar birthday of Mother Teresa (1910, Kin 40).*


______________________________________


CABAN

Long Count:  Red Lunar Earth  (2 Caban), Kin197

I polarize in order to evolve
Stabilizing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

On this day consider that phenomena such as global warming and overpopulation are symptomatic of the erratic timing frequency which drives the technosphere of the human race on planet Earth.  Earth seal carries the power of evolving.*


___________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment