Saturday, August 20, 2011

Blue Overtone Storm/ Blue Solar Monkey - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 26




TIME = ART




"AT THE AGE OF SIX I WANTED TO BE A COOK.  AT SEVEN I WANTED TO BE NAPOLEON.  AND MY AMBITION HAS BEEN GROWING STEADILY EVER SINCE."

SALVADOR DALI  (1904 - 1989)


Persistence
_________________________________________________



CAUAC


Dreamspell:  Blue Overtone Storm  (5 Cauac), Kin 239

I empower in order to catalyze
Commanding energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of accomplishment
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Galactic signature of Keith Richards:  "You've got the sun, you've got the moon, and you've got the Rolling stones."*


______________________________________________

CHUEN

Long Count:  Blue Solar Monkey  (9 Chuen), Kin 191

I pulse in order to play
Realizing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.

Day of Solar Magic! Magus says:  "Be merciful to those who offend thee, or who have injured thee; for what must that man's heart be, who would take heavy vengeance on a slight offence? Thou shalt forgive thy brother/sister until seventy times seven."  Galactic signature of Sir Isaac Newton.*


_______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.






No comments:

Post a Comment