Saturday, April 23, 2011

Yellow Electric Sun/ Yellow Resonant Eb - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 20


TIME = ART

"WHEN I GO OUT INTO THE COUNTRYSIDE AND SEE THE SUN AND THE GREEN AND EVERYTHING FLOWERING, I SAY TO MYSELF, "YES INDEED, ALL THAT BELONGS TO ME!"


HENRI ROUSSEAU 




Sun Stone Detail

Ahau
Dreamspell: Yellow Electric Sun (3 Ahau), Kin 120

I activate in order to enlighten
Bonding life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a polar kin
I establish the yellow galactic spectrum.

Begin Yellow Galactic Spectrum, Season of Enlightenment (65-day cycle). Two of the world's most prominent writers died on this day: in 1616, Spanish novelist and playwright, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra (Don Quixote); and William Shakespeare (whom some believe was also born on this day in 1564): "All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players; they have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages." Solar birthday of Max Planck (1858), German scientist who originated quantum theory.*


_________________________________________


Eb
Long Count: Yellow Resonant Human (7 Eb), Kin 72

I channel in order to influence
Inspiring wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Human corresponds to Earth.  The Earth has three movements: it rotates around the Sun (one year); it rotates around its own axis (one day); and the axis wobbles, called precession.  One full 360 degree precession cycle takes approximately 26, 000 years.*


__________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.



True Love Tanka*





Because you are now free to fly,

I shine, glisten and glimmer

Like a clear, crystal tear

On the feathered tip

Of your out-stretched wing.



©kml







Tanka: a form of Japanese poetry requiring thirty-one syllables within five lines.





















No comments:

Post a Comment