Saturday, April 16, 2011

Red Solar Skywalker/ Red Cosmic Serpent - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 13



TIME = ART

"I DON'T LIKE A LOT OF THE STUFF THAT GOES ON IN THE ART WORLD, BUT IT'S HARD TO BE OLD AND LIKE WHAT GOES ON AROUND YOU.

FRANK STELLA



The Serpent Stone

Ben


Dreamspell: Red Solar Skywalker  (9 Ben), Kin 113

I pulse in order to explore
Realizing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Tone 9, seal 13 = 9.13 - Sign of Lord of the Dawn (Quetzalcoatl).  Sura 113 of the Quran is Lord of the Dawn.  Galactic signature of Martian Jimi Hendrix.  "...Jimi Hendrix, a person from another time and another place, sent to us as a messenger of love, peace and freedom...he possessed a vast knowledge of other planets...and told me had been here before in other forms and as other people..." (Curtis Knight).*


_______________________________________



Chicchan

Long Count:  Red Cosmic Serpent (13 Chicchan), Kin 64

I endure in order to survive
Transcending instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of universal water.

Cosmic Serpent concludes the prophecy wavespell and completes codon 26, the Temple of Time. 


______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.



Red Magnetic Serpent



Blue Castle of Burning

Turns on a transform Star –

Power of Life Force doubles

In the Court of Magic –

Remembrance our Purpose –

Elegance of Form –



Free Will

Stabilizes Survival –

Red Serpent Wavespell

Weaves thirteen Moons –

Into a Galaxy re-born.



©kml
































No comments:

Post a Comment