Thursday, April 28, 2011

Red Galactic Serpent/ Red Crystal Earth - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 25



TIME = ART

"WHAT I AM SEEKING IS NOT THE REAL AND NOT THE UNREAL BUT RATHER THE UNCONSCIOUS, THE MYSTERY OF THE INSTINCTIVE IN THE HUMAN  RACE."

AMADEO MODIGLIANI






Teotihuacan Painting of the god, Tlaloc

Chicchan

Dreamspell: Red Galactic Serpent  (8 Chicchan), Kin 125

I harmonize in order to survive
Modeling instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of universal water.

Serpent corresponds to Maldek.  According to the Law of One, "The vibratory sound complex most usually used by your peoples is Maldek.  These entities, destroying their planetary sphere, thus were forced to find room for themselves upon this third density which is the only one in your solar system at their time/space present which was hospitable and capable of offering the lessons necessary to decrease their mind/body/spirit distortions with respect to the Law of One."*

www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.wayseermanifesto.com

____________________________________________

Long Count:  Red Crystal Earth  (12 Caban), Kin 77

I dedicate in order to evolve
Universalizing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Sign of the Crystal Earth (77 = 7 x 11).  At the center of the Earth is a giant iron crystal octahedron.  Flourites are natural octahedron crystals - making them powerful tools when meditating on stabilization of the Earth's core.*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.



Red Resonant Earth





I set down

A Ring of Fire –



The Bone –

The Feather and the Cone –

My Territory marked –



I lay down waiting –

Still – until –



You crossed

The confines

Of my Heart –



The Ring of my Wondering –

The Ring of my Wandering –



You braved the Limits –

Of my Rage –



My Childhood died –

Fear fell as well –



True Love spoke –

And broke the Spell –



©kml
















































No comments:

Post a Comment