Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Red Cosmic Earth/ Red Self-Existing Moon - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 17


TIME = ART


"MODERN ART CAN ONLY BE BORN WHERE SIGNS BECOME SYMBOLS."


WASSILY KANDINSKY


Pre-Columbian Pieces sent to Spain


Caban

Dreamspell:  Red Cosmic Earth  (13 Caban), Kin 117

I endure in order to evolve
Transcending synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of birth.

Earth is the sign of Uranus.  Consider that the purpose of a planet is to hold its orbit in relation to the other planetary orbits and in relation to the Sun.  There are 117 chapters in the Rastafarian holy book, Kebra Nagast, "The Glory of the Keys."*


_____________________________________


Muluc
Long Count: Red Self-Existing Moon (4 Muluc), Kin 69

I define in order to purify
Measuring flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of life force
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Moon corresponds to Mercury.  The Messenger spacecraft is set to begin orbiting Mercury this year (2011) to further explore its surface.  Galactic signature of Swami Sivananda, Dennis Hopper, Peter Max and J.K. Rowling.*


________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.


                                                                                    
Red Magnetic Earth



Like frozen Field

Or brittle Bough

I fold unto my Self –


Surface Life recedes

Falls far away and deep –


Frosted Grasses underfoot

Bend, break and sleep –


Life’s Spark – small and faint –

Too weak for Light or Heat –


A Shroud upon myself I take –

A Shell –


Sheltering Divinity within –

As the curled Nautilus –


Eros hides

In my Insides –


Great granite Cliffs

Shield a rising Planet –

Full of Rhythm and Rhyme –


Earth’s molten Heart

Pulls the Moon around –


Until the Sun –

Just in Time –

Warms the barren Ground –




kml© 2010


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment