Saturday, April 16, 2011

April 14, 2011 Blue Resonant Monkey/ Blue Spectral Night - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 11




TIME = ART

"THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ME IS THE DIRECT OBSERVATION OF NATURE IN ITS LIGHT-FILLED EXISTENCE."


AUGUST MACKE




Maya Textile, Santa Maria Palopo



Chuen



Dreamspell:  Blue Resonant Monkey  (7 Chuen), Kin 111

I channel in order to play
Inspiring illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

(37 x 3) 37 is the supreme recombinant factor.  Numbers with three digits the same are recombinant numbers and factors of 37. 222 (37 x 6); 333 (37 x 9); 444 (37 x 12) ... 999 (37 x 27).  Sikh celebration of Guru Nanak's birthday, founder of the Sikh religion (though his actual birthday was 12-24-1469): "I am not the born; how can there be either birth or death for me?"*


____________________________________


Akbal

Long Count: Blue Spectral Night (11 Akbal), Kin 63

I dissolve in order to dream
Releasing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Only when heart and mind are united can genuine intuition occur.  How can we use the Night power of dreaming and intuition for the highest benefit of all? This day calls us to liberate our capacity to dream the highest dream and open ourselves into the ways of creative solutions.*


________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.





No comments:

Post a Comment