Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blue Planetary Hand/ Blue Magnetic Storm - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 27




TIME = ART

 'I FOUND I COULD SAY THINGS WITH COLOR AND SHAPES THAT I COULDN'T SAY ANY OTHER WAY --THINGS I HAD NO WORDS FOR."

GEORGIA O'KEEFFE


Jade Head, Tikal, Guatemala



Manik

Dreamspell: Blue Planetary Hand (10 Manik), Kin 127

I perfect in order to know
Producing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of vision.

Magic Turtle Day.  Hand transmitted vibrations holds the power of knowing or knowledge.  The Hawaiian phrase, "A'ohe pau ke 'ike i ka halau ho'okahi," means "All knowledge is not taught in one school."  On this day George Washington was inaugurated as first US president (1780).*


_____________________________________________


Cauac

Long Count:  Blue Magnetic Storm (1 Cauac), Kin 79

I unify in ordder to catalyze
Attracting energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Begin Storm Wavespell (7) of Self-generation.  Begin 16-day Solar Moon Cube Journey.  79 is the number of the noosphere constant.  Galactic signature of Swami Vivekinanda and Mircea Eliade.*


_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.



Blue Lunar Hand
 
Polarities

Define

Third Dimension –



Dialectics

Inspire Dialogue –



Extremes

And all Degrees between

Belie Reality –



Security –

Illusion merely –



Challenge

All that limits Thee –



The End

Becomes Beginning –



All is accomplished –

Now transcend!



©kml









































No comments:

Post a Comment