Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 26, 2011 Blue Rhythmic Night/ Blue Planetary Eagle - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation - Day 23


TIME = ART



 "MAKE SURE YOU LOVE ART AND DON'T DO IT IF YOU DON'T, BECAUSE YOU'LL BE FOUND OUT.  DON'T LISTEN TO THE TEACHERS.  AND FEEL IT.  DO IT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE. ONCE YOU'VE DECIDED, DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE, BECAUSE AS SOMEONE ONCE SAID, "ART IS LONG."

DAVID LARWILL




Mayan Textile, Santa Maria Polopo


Akbal


Dreamspell: Blue Rhythmic Night (6 Akbal), Kin 123



I organize in order to dream
Balancing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Solar anniversary Chernobyl (1986), worst nuclear power plant disaster in history. Meditate on the power of the fifth force to regenerate the mental/physical field of the planet.*



___________________________________________




Men

Long Count:  Blue Planetary Eagle (10 Men), Kin 75

I perfect in order to create
Producing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a polar kin
I extend the blue galactic spectrum.

Blue Planetary Eagle represents the manifestation of vision through the power of higher mind, which is the noosphere.  "Knowing and reaching our fullest potential with in the constraints of the biosphere must be the ultimate goal, the driving vision of the 21st century.  The noosphere...suggests the necessary balance."  Mikhail Gorbachev.




_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment