Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 25, 2011 White Overtone Wind/ White Solar Wizard - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 22



TIME = ART


"I'VE NEVER BELIEVED IN GOD, BUT I BELIEVE IN PICASSO."



DIEGO RIVERA



Hunab K'u, One Maker of Movement and Measure

Ik


Dreamspell:  White Overtone Wind (5 Ik), Kin 122

I empower in order to communicate
Commanding breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of heart.

Begin fourth quarter of the year.  "It is breathing that lies between the individual being and the cosmic Being, between the individual stream of life and the eternal cosmic ocean of life..." (Maharishi).*

___________________________________




Ix

Long Count:  White Solar Wizard  (9 Ik), Kin 74

I pulse in order to enchant
Realising receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of heart.

Wizard corresponds to solar/prophetic Maldek, the destroyed planet now known as the Asteroid Belt.  There are million of asteroids of varying sizes between Mars and Jupiter.  Ceres, the largest asteroid, is about one quarter the size of our moon.*


____________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.




No comments:

Post a Comment