Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 18, 2011 Blue Spectral Eagle/ Blue Lunar Hand - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 15

TIME = ART

"LORD, GRANT THAT I MAY ALWAYS DESIRE MORE THAN I CAN ACCOMPLISH."


MICHELANGELO



Moctezuma's Headdress


Men

Dreamspell: Blue Spectral Eagle (11 Men), Kin 115

I dissolve in order to create
Releasing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the blue galactic spectrum
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Full Moon.  What is the vision of the moon?  The moon shines only because it is reflected by the Sun.  For those who live on the Moon, the lunar day and night last about two weeks each.  If we viewed the Moon from Mars, we would see that it turns once on its axis every 28 days - the same time it takes to revolve once around Earth.*


______________________________________

Manik


Long Count:  Blue Lunar Hand (2 Manik), Kin 67

I polarize in order to know
Stabilizing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of self-government.

Your mind contains the knowledge or answers and meaning that are provided by the mappings of the synchronic order.*


_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.




No comments:

Post a Comment