Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 12, 2011 Red Overtone Moon/ Red Solar Dragon - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 9





TIME = ART

"YOU COME TO NATURE WITH ALL HER THEORIES, AND SHE KNOCKS THEM ALL FLAT."

PIERRE AUGUSTE RENOIR


Polychrome Peten, Hun Ajaw, Maize God


Muluc

Dreamspell: Red Overtone Moon (5 Muluc), Kin 109

I empower in order to purify
Commanding flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of navigation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Today marks one (260-day) spin from the 13 Moon New Year.  On this day in 1961 Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first man to orbit the earth, his journey lasting 108 minutes.*


_________________________________________



Imix

Long Count:  Red Solar Dragon  (9 Imix), Kin 61

I pulse in order to nurture
Realizing being
I seal the input of birth
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of navigation.

Galactic signature of Mark Twain: "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."*


__________________________________________---

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.






No comments:

Post a Comment