Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Yellow Spectral Sun/ Yellow Lunar Human - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 16

TIME = ART

"I AM A SON OF THE SEA, AND THROUGH IT A SON OF THE LIGHT."
JAMES ENSOR


Sun Stone Calendar

Dreamspell:  Yellow Spectral Sun  (11 Ahau), Kin 180

I dissolve in order to enlighten
Releasing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the yellow galactic spectrum.

Chinese astronomers first documented recordings of sunspot cycles, dating back to 170 B.C.  The next 11.3 year cycle, Cycle 24, is set to peak in 2012.  "Higher knowledge or wisdom is transmitted through the sun, or more precisely, the pulsations of the binary sunspot cycle.  Since we are the Sun and life depends on the Sun, then changes in the Sun are going to result in the reorganization of life of Earth." (J. Arguelles, The Mayan Factor).  Galactic signature of Friedrich Nietzsche, Will Smith and Drew Barrymore.*


_________________________________________________

Long Count:  Yellow Lunar Human  (2 Eb), Kin 132

I polarize in order to influence
Stabilizing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of flowering.

Today is Human, seal 12.  The human is not apart from the biosphere and the unity of all of life constituted by the biosphere.*


____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment