Thursday, October 14, 2010

Yellow Rhythmic Star/ Yellow Planetary Sun - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 24

TIME = ART

"DON'T BE AN ART CRITIC, BUT PAINT - THERE LIES SALVATION."
PAUL CEZANNE



Aztec Sun Stone Calendar


Dreamspell:  Yellow Rhythmic Star  (6 Lamat), Kin 188

I organize in order to beautify
Balancing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Today is Gamma, day of the Mystery as well as the art-ful Star.  Consider the potentiality of synesthesia, the experience when the senses overlap and interact so that we may hear the colors speak and taste the rainbow.  "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the source of all true art and science." (Albert Einstein).*


_________________________________________________

Long Count:  Yellow Planetary Sun  (10 Ahau), Kin 140

I perfect in order to enlighten
Producing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of elegance
I am a polar kin
I extend the yellow galactic spectrum.

Galactic signature of Anne Frank and Alex Haley.*


_________________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment