Friday, October 1, 2010

Yellow Resonant Warrior/ Yellow Spectral Star - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 12




TIME = ART

"ART IS A FRUIT THAT GROWS IN MAN, LIKE A FRUIT ON A PLANT, OR A CHILD IN ITS MOTHER'S WOMB."  JEAN ARP


 Bonampak Mural, Chiapas, Mexico

Dreamspell:  Yellow Resonant Warrior  (7 Cib), Kin 176

I channel in order to question
Inspiring fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of elegance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

October is the 10th month of the year and means "eight" as it was the eighth month of the pre-Julian Roman calendar.  On this day in 1957 "In God We Trust" first appeared on U.S. paper currency.  World Vegetarian Day: "Meat can never be obtained without injury to living creatures, and injury to sentient beings is detrimental to the attainment of heavenly bliss; let him therefore shun the use of meat." (Manu-Samrita Veda).   Galactic signature of Sitting Bull, Charles Baudelaire and Robert Plant.*


www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.galactichardwarestore.com
www.emergent-culture.com

___________________________________________________

Long Count:  Yellow Spectral Star  (11 Lamat), Kin 128

I dissolve in order to beautify
Releasing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Rainbow Bridge Meditation.*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.mayanmajix.com
www.shiftoftheages.com

__________________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.




No comments:

Post a Comment