Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yellow Planetary Human/ Yellow Magnetic Seed - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 28



TIME = ART


"THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ME IS THE DIRECT OBSERVATION OF NATURE IN ITS LIGHT-FILLED EXISTENCE."  AUGUST MACKE 


Jaguar Temple Mural, Yucatan, Mexico


Dreamspell: Yellow Planetary Human  (10 Eb), Kin 192

I perfect in order to influence
Producing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of universal fire
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  Dussehra Day (Hindu).  Human corresponds with Earth.  Everything that manifests in the physical begins to manifest first in the etheric.  Just as we are building our etheric light body, the same thing is happening with planet Earth.  The Earth's etheric body has moved into the fourth dimension, but the physical planet is still steeped and mired in the third-dimensional experience.  Galactic signature of Mahatma Gandhi.*


__________________________________________________

Long Count:  Yellow Magnetic Seed  (1 Kan), Kin 144

I unify in order to target
Attracting awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

144 is a spiritually prominent number featured in the Book of Revelations as well as in the Mayan 13 Baktun Great Cycle  (1 Baktun = 144,000 days).  We are now in the final baktun of the historical cycle.*


_______________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.





No comments:

Post a Comment