Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yellow Magnetic Warrior/Yellow Overtone Star



TIME = ART

"ART IS THE THRILLING SPARK THAT BEATS DEATH - THAT'S ALL."
BRETT WHITELEY




Yumil Kaxob - The Maize God

Dreamspell:  Yellow Magnetic Warrior

I unify in order to question
Attracting fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Begin Warrior Wavespell (16) of Intelligence.  196 = 28 x 7 or 14 squared.  Express intelligence of purpose.  Warrior corresponds to S/P Saturn.  Galactic signature of Haile Salassi, Rastafarian prophet; Marcel Duchamp, French artist/Dada movement; and Ken Keyes (Handbook to Higher Consciousness): "I take full responsibility here and now for everything I experience for it is my own programming and actions that create the reactions of everyone around me." (Keyes).*


________________________________________________

Yellow Overtone Star:  (5 Lamat), Kin 148

I empower in order to beautify
Commanding art
I seal the store of elegance
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Today is a supremely art-ful day.  "When the artist opens to cosmic intelligence, he/she becomes a living medium of expression."  (Book of the Mystery, CHC Vol.III).*


___________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment