Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yellow Lunar Seed/ Yellow Rhythmic Warrior - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 20



TIME = ART

"PAINTING IS EASY WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW HOW, BUT VERY DIFFICULT WHEN YOU DO."  DEGAS

Mural from Jaguar Temple, Yucatan, Mexico



Dreamspell:  Yellow Lunar Seed  (2 Kan), Kin 184

I polarize in order to target
Stabilizing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I a,m and its a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Seeds of a new knowing: think of the mystery of the seed - how life is contained within it and its creative growth.  Even "random events play a role in the origination of the structure of intelligence and its effect on consciousness.  Solar birthday of John Lennon (1940) and Russian mystic and painter Nicholas Roerich - two artistic pioneers on the path of peace.  Seed corresponds to Jupiter.*

___________________________________________________

Long Count:  Yellow Rhythmic Warrior  (6 Cib), Kin 136

I organize in order to question
Balancing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Galactic signature of Roger Waters (Pink Floyd) and Edgar Allen Poe:  "It is by no means an irrational fancy that, in a future existence, we shall look upon what we think of as our present existence, as a dream."*


_________________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment