Monday, October 18, 2010

Red Spectral Skywalker/ Red Lunar Serpent - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 1


TIME = ART


 
Dresden Codex

Dreamspell:  Red Spectral Skywalker  (11 Ben), Kin 193

I dissolve in order to explore
Releasing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Begin week 13 of the 13 Moon year.  Chiron discovered 33 years ago today (1977, Kin 108).  Owl is the totem of this moon representing wisdom.  Owl is able to see and hear that which we are not.  Observe the self-existing form of the owl.*


________________________________________________

Long Count:  Red Lunar Serpent  (2 Chicchan), Kin 145

I polarize in order to survive
Stabilizing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of navigation.

Today corresponds to G/K Maldek.  Serpent refers to Maldek in whose remnants are stored the memory of the lost chord.  Tone 2 is the tone of challenge and polarity.  consider that dissonance precedes harmonic resolution.  We are in the midst of a great cosmic symphony - a phenomenal chord change is occurring...*


______________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment