Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Red Rhythmic Dragon/Red PlanetarySkywalker - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 9



TIME = ART

"ARTISTS TODAY THINK OF EVERYTHING THEY DO AS A WORK OF ART.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO FORGET ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING...
THEN A WORK OF ART MAY HAPPEN."
ANDREW WYETH


                                   
Dresden Codex

Dreamspell:  Red Rhythmic Dragon:  (6 Imix), Kin 201

I organize in order to nurture
Balancing being
I seal the input of birth
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Moon out of time.  This refers to the Rhythmic Moon 2012-13 (13 December 2012 to 9 January 2013) in which the great cycle of history closes out on 12/21/2012.  Great day to ponder your life purpose for the next two years.*


________________________________________________

Long Count:  Red Planetary Skywalker  (10 Ben), Kin 153

I perfect in order to explore
Producing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Skywalker explores space.  Tone 10 is the tone of manifestation.  Consider that the space in which we live is affected by our minds.  The time and space we occupy is a mind-based reality.  Out collective self-perception creates the look and tone of the timespace we project, live and move in.  How can we collectively manifest the highest reality?*


_____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment