Thursday, October 14, 2010

Red Resonant Moon/ Red Spectral Dragon - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 25

TIME = ART


"ONE DAY IT WILL HAVE TO BE OFFICIALLY ADMITTED THAT WHAT WE HAVE CHRISTENED REALITY IS AN  EVEN GREATER ILLUSION THAN THE WORLD OF DREAMS."
SALVADOR DALI

Dresden Codex

Dreamspell:  Red Resonant Moon  (7 Muluc), Kin 189

I channel in order to purify
Inspiring flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Nauthiz is the day of the testing. Kali is the day of the initiation. Red is the color of initiation. Galactic signature of William Blake: "I must create a system or be enslaved by another man's; I will not reason and compare; my business is to create."*


_____________________________________________

Long Count:  Red Spectral Dragon  (11 Imix), Kin 141

I dissolve in order to nurture
Releasing being
I seal the input of birth
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Magic Turtle Day!*


_____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment