Friday, October 22, 2010

Red Lunar Earth/Red Rhythmic Moon - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 5

TIME = ART

"I PAINT SELF-PORTRAITS BECAUSE I AM SO OFTEN ALONE, BECAUSE I AM THE PERSON I KNOW BEST."
FRIDA KAHLO


Mayan Textile

Dreamspell:  Red Lunar Earth  (2 Caban), Kin 197


I polarize in order to evolve
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me. 


Earth corresponds to Uranus.  Earth and Uranus have an electromagnetic affinity.  Next to Earth, Uranus has the strongest electromagnetic field of all the planets in the solar system.  The "Age of Aquarius" is ruled by Uranus.  In 1969 the song Aquarius/Let the Sun Shine In was a popular hit by a band called The Fifth Dimension.  This band worked with a record with a record label that was owned by one of Yogi Bhajan's students. Kundalini yoga master. Yogi Bhajan was proclaimed "guru of the Aquarian Age" which he believed starts in 2012.*

www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.galactichardwarestore.com
www.emergent-culture.com


________________________________________________

Long Count:  Red Rhythmic Moon  (6 Muluc), Kin 149

I organize in order to purify
Balancing flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation activation portal
Enter me.

Day of double flow and purification.  Note that the moon's gravity pulls on Earth's oceans, creating high tide on the side facing the moon.  At the same time, the moon's gravity also pulls on Earth, so another high tide occurs on the opposite side.  Tides are strongest when the Sun and Moon line up.*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.mayanmajix.com
www.shiftoftheages.com

_________________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.




No comments:

Post a Comment