Sunday, October 10, 2010

Red Electric Serpent/ Red Resonant Earth - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 21


TIME = ART

"I DO NOT LITERALY PAINT THAT TABLE, BUT THE EMOTION IT PRODUCES UPON ME."
HENRI MATISSE


Pre-Columbian Pieces Taken to Spain


Dreamspell:  Red Electric Serpent  (3 Chicchan), Kin 185

I activate in order to survive
Bonding instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a polar kin. 
I establish the red galactic spectrum.

Magic Turtle Day.  Gregorian date 10/10/10. Begin the Red Galactic Spectrum.  Season of Life force (65-day cycle).  Primordial worlds and knowledge must be brought forward in time so that the initiates can conduct the rites of initiation.  This is performed by the serpents that dwell beneath the pyramids in the subterranean crypts.  10/10/10 Worldshift 2012 consciousness raising event to unify the will of the planet into setting a new course for itself.*


____________________________________

Long Count:  Red Resonant Earth  (7 Caban), Kin 137

I channel in order to evolve
Inspiring synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of universal water.

7 Earth is the sign of the Lord of the Center of the Earth (Ah Vuc Ti Kab), Chilam Balam.*

_____________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment